We conduct examinations for levels from A2 to C1.
How to register for an exam?
- Find out what date the exam is scheduled for.
- Complete a registration form (online).
- Pay the exam fee by bank transfer (100 euros) or in cash at the university cash desk (196 BGN) and send a copy of the payment document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unicredit Bulbank, Plovdiv – Batenberg
Paisii Hilendarski University of Plovdiv
SWIFT BIC: UNCRBGSF
Reason for payment: Izpit B2, name and surname
- You will receive a registration confirmation (registration form with your name and surname, date, time and place of the exam) on the email you specified.
On the day of the written exam:
- Come 15 minutes before the start of the exam.
What to bring with you:
- ID (identity card, passport).
- The registration form you received by email.
- Writing tool (blue or black pen).
- A bottle of water.
During the written exam:
- Switch off your mobile phone and all other electronic devices and put them in a place indicated by the exam organizer.
- The exam organizer will inform you about the total duration of the exam, how many and when are the regulated breaks.
- Before each module, read the instructions carefully, listen carefully to the explanations of the curator, respect the allotted time.
- Do not open the exam materials until the organizer gives you permission.
- The exam organizer will remind you 10 and 5 minutes before the completion time of the given module is up.
- If you finish working before a module’s execution time expires, please wait patiently.
- After completing work on a module, hand in all exam materials (including drafts) to the exam organizer. Drafts are not checked!
- If you want to go to the bathroom, raise your hand. An exam organizer will accompany you. Time lost going to the toilet is not compensated for in exams.
- After the exam, before leaving the class, make sure that you have not forgotten any personal documents or belongings.
- If something happens during the exam (you don’t feel well, a loud noise drowns out the listening text, or something else), inform the exam organizer.
Before the spoken exam:
- Bring ID and the registration form.
- Be at the venue at least 15 minutes before the announced start time.
- You must remain in the designated place for the spoken exam until the end of the exam.
- Turn off your cell phone and all other electronic devices.
- Leave your personal belongings in a place designated by the organizer.
- The spoken exam is held individually.
After the exam:
- You will receive information about the exam results within 15 days.
- After the announcement of the results, a date is set on which you can access your verified exam materials.
- If you have successfully passed the exam, you will be issued a Certificate for the relevant level of proficiency within 20 days of its completion.
- If you have not successfully passed the exam, you have the right to try again on a later date by making a new registration.
- Those who are suspended from an examination for a proven attempt to copy are not allowed to re-sit within two months after the examination.