The Law Faculty of University of Plovdiv “Paisii Hilendarski” is a separate faculty to train students in law. Highly-trained law experts are educated here to serve in jurisdiction and administration, to protect the individuals` rights and support the legal entities.
Established in 1992 and raised traditions of its own as a well-functioning educational entity, today the Law Faculty has undisputed prestige and is proud of:
– Exceptionally high level of lecturers team. Educated scholars with long-time research and lecturing experience from Legal Sciences Institute of Bulgarian Academy of Science and Sofia University “Kliment Ohridski” are teaching here.
– Up-to-date, strictly obeyed syllabus. The Law Faculty syllabus incorporates all the disciplines, required by the official regulations. Alongside, required disciplines here are the modern ones – Intellectual Property Law, Industrial Property Law, Human Rights Law, EU Law. Electives are included in the syllabus, enabling the students to extend their knowledge in chosen specific subjects.- Precise selection of students, motivated for achieving supreme results. Faculty’s alumni are accepted as undisputed experts in practice. Many of them are judges, prosecutors, investigators, attorneys, legal consultants etc.
– Good contacts with prestigious law faculties in Western Europe, where our lecturers perfect their expertise. A settled practice is foreign lecturers to read courses.
– Specialised library of the Law Faculty, regularly provided with textbooks, law literature and periodic issues.
– Foreign students from Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Ukraine, Russia, China, Syria, taught in Law Faculty.
– Participation in EU Socrates students` and lecturers` mobility programs. Bilateral agreements were made with universities in Austria /Salzburg and Linz/, France /Nant/, the United Kingdom /Oxford/, Greece /Thessalonica/
Degree: MASTER OF LAW
- 5 years full-time training
- 6 years part-time training
University of Plovdiv “Paisii Hilendarski”
24 Tzar Assen Str. 4000 Plovdiv, Bulgaria
tel. (359 32) 261 283fax. (359 32) 261 378
web site: http://law.uni-plovdiv.bg